The Tierra Adventure and Spa Lodges are a collection of small boutique hotels in Chile.
Our hotels are located in three remote and beautiful regions of South America – the arid, colorful landscapes of the Atacama Desert; mythical Chiloé Island, steeped in legends and with a rich culture; and the endless pampas and mountains of Torres del Paine National Park in Patagonia.
The hotels are adventure and spa lodges, both family-run and family-friendly. As some of the leading sustainable hotels in Chile, there is a tangible energy and a true sense of place, which guests can enjoy while exploring and making lasting memories.
At Tierra Hotels we offer tailor-made excursions -from horseback riding to volcano climbing, hiking to stargazing tours- and an authentic gastronomy in journeys which combine active adventure with relaxation in our spas. Here, you have the freedom to enjoy your vacation, your way. Our all-inclusive stays take the hassle out of your trip because accommodation, dining, bar, excursions and transfers from the destination airports are all part of the program. For you, the focus is instead on reenergizing and relaxation.
We understand the importance of spending time with loved ones, immersing yourself in nature, while also restoring our minds and bodies, and help you achieve this by offering original, authentic adventures, combined with revitalizing wellness experiences and exquisite cuisine.
Book a 3 or more nights all-inclusive program at your favorite Tierra destination or plan a combined stay at our hotels.
USD $ 2,150
per person in a double room for a 3-night stay
Discover our suggested itineraries
- Regular transfers to and from local Airports.
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Open Bar (includes mineral water, sodas, juices, house wine and liquors). Premium wines and vintage liquors available for an additional cost.
- Two half day excursions or one full day excursion daily in small groups with other guests.
- Use of pools, sauna and Jacuzzi (massages, treatments and therapies are payable in hotel)
- These rates are for foreigners non-resident in Chile and with the right to tax free accommodation.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice.
- Check in 15:00 hrs. Check out 11:00 hrs.
- In the case of delays or cancellations of flights (with less than 24 hours notice) we reserve the right to charge for any additional transfer service.
- Regular transfers at published times to and from El Calafate, Argentina, are available in ALL INCLUSIVE programs of 4 or more nights with no additional cost.