5 reasons to visit Patagonia in May
- Enjoy Patagonian landscapes sprinkled with bright orange, yellow, and red trees!
- Take fabulous pictures of Patagonia! Fall is synonym to favorable conditions for photography, as the golden hues of this season make the landscapes even more splendid through a lens
- You’ll be much more likely to see Patagonia’s wildlife! Some animals like the huemul deer retreat from populated areas during peak season and return once the crowds have left
- You will have the park almost to yourself! May is low season which means you won’t run into crowds during your excursions
- May also means better deals – take advantage of our special rates
Enjoy having the park almost to yourself and experience Fall in Patagonia with our all-inclusive program, which includes:
- Regular transfers to and from Punta Arenas airport (PUQ).
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Open Bar (includes mineral water, sodas, juices, house wine and liquors).
- Two half day excursions or one full day excursion daily in small groups with other guests.
- Use of pools, sauna and Jacuzzi (massages, treatments and therapies are payable in hotel)
Get the complete Patagonia experience by discovering the northern and southern regions of this bucket-list location.
When you book an all-inclusive package of 3-nights at Tierra Patagonia plus 4-nights at Tierra Chiloé, you will receive a 10% discount on the final booking cost and the following rewards, absolutely FREE:
- 1 night at one of our preferred hotels in Santiago, Puerto Varas, or Punta Arenas
- Transfers to and from the hotels