5 reasons to visit Patagonia in May
- Enjoy Patagonian landscapes sprinkled with bright orange, yellow, and red trees!
- Take fabulous pictures of Patagonia! Fall is synonym to favorable conditions for photography, as the golden hues of this season make the landscapes even more splendid through a lens
- You’ll be much more likely to see Patagonia’s wildlife! Some animals like the huemul deer retreat from populated areas during peak season and return once the crowds have left
- You will have the park almost to yourself! May is low season which means you won’t run into crowds during your excursions
- May also means better deals – take advantage of our special rates
Take advantage of this exclusive opportunity.
Book your stay by March 31st and receive 25% off your stay in May!
Enjoy having the park almost to yourself and experience Fall in Patagonia with our all-inclusive program, which includes:
- Regular transfers to and from Punta Arenas airport (PUQ).
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Open Bar (includes mineral water, sodas, juices, house wine and liquors).
- Two half day excursions or one full day excursion daily in small groups with other guests.
- Use of pools, sauna and Jacuzzi (massages, treatments and therapies are payable in hotel)
Ready for your Patagonia vacation?
- Only valid for stays within May 2020
- Valid for 3-night or more all-inclusive stays
- Applies only to bookings made until March 15th, 2020.
- Promotions cannot be combined.