- Each day enjoy 1 full-day or 2 half-day guided excursions
- 3 daily gourmet meals included (plus snacks)
- Transfers to and from nearby airports, so you don’t have to worry about any of the details between landing and getting to the hotel.
- Open bar
- Access to our Uma Spa – heated indoor pool, steam room, and Jacuzzi
Book your Chilean vacation now before space runs out!
Our boutique hotels are intentionally small to protect their environments, so space is naturally very limited. If you’re thinking of a holiday adventure in the Atacama Desert, Chiloé Island or Torres del Paine, now is the time to book!
Start planning your active family vacation or an adventurous getaway with friends, while we still have rooms available around Thanksgiving and Christmas. Book now before they’re gone!
Choose your Tierra destination
- Subject to availability. Limited quantity available.
- Please note that between December 20th and January 2nd, there is a booking minimum requirement of 6 nights in the All Inclusive Program for Tierra Patagonia, 5 nights in the All Inclusive Program for Tierra Atacama, and 4 nights in the All Inclusive Program for Tierra Chiloé.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Values in USD.
- These rates are for foreigners non-resident in Chile and with the right to tax free accommodation.
- Regular Booking Conditions apply
- Check in 15:00 hrs. Check out 11:00 hrs.
- Due to the sanitary crisis resulting from the Covid 19 pandemic, the hotel reserves the right to halt operations if there is any risk that might affect the health of guests or employees, or should the health authorities not permit the hotel’s operations under any given circumstance.
- If the hotel is unable to operate during the dates of the reservation, for any reason, we can offer the guest a reimbursement of their deposit or a credit to reschedule their stay through December 19th, 2022, subject to availability and without distinction between Mid and High seasons.
- The hotel has established sanitary protocols and all guests must declare under oath that they understand, respect and will fulfil the protocols in their entirety. In addition, in acknowledgement that it is impossible to entirely contain Covid 19, guests must declare under oath that they understand that the hotel cannot be held responsible in the event of transmission of the virus, or any complications this may cause, whether this be for possible unprecedented closing, or any setback derived from such an event.
Our All-Inclusive Program includes:
Don’t see any availability for your preferred dates?
Send us an email and we’ll add you to the waitlist.