Did you know October is the best time to visit Patagonia? Here’s why:
- It’s Spring in the southern hemisphere – Patagonia is in full bloom!
- The animals are giving birth to their young, making this prime time to spot puma cubs, baby guanacos and lambs!
- Enjoy having the park to yourself! October is low season which means you won’t run into crowds during your hikes
- October also means better deals – take advantage of our competitive low season rates
Get the complete Patagonia experience by discovering the northern and southern regions of this bucket-list location.
When you book an all-inclusive 7-night package combining Tierra Chiloé and Tierra Patagonia, you will receive a 10% discount on the final booking cost and the following added benefits:
- 1 night at one of our preferred hotels in Santiago, Puerto Varas, or Punta Arenas
- Transfers to and from the hotels
- USD $100 resort credit redeemable in Uma Spa and hotel restaurant (on premium wines & liquors).
• Only valid for stays within October 2019
• Only valid for bookings made in 2019
• Applies only to bookings made directly with Tierra Hotels