Did you know that October is the best time to visit Patagonia?
Discover Patagonia at its prime! It's springtime in Chile during October, November and early December, which means the region is in full bloom.
Enjoy having the Torres del Paine National Park practically to yourself before crowds begin to arrive and take advantage of our competitive shoulder season rates!
*Price per person per night in double occupancy, based on a 4-night stay.
- Subject to availability. Limited quantity available.
- Valid for travel until December 20th, 2021.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Values in USD.
- These rates are for foreigners non-resident in Chile and with the right to tax free accommodation.
- Check in 15:00 hrs. Check out 11:00 hrs.
- Due to the sanitary crisis resulting from the Covid 19 pandemic, the hotel reserves the right to halt operations if there is any risk that might affect the health of guests or employees, or should the health authorities not permit the hotel’s operations under any given circumstance.
- If the hotel is unable to operate during the dates of the reservation, for any reason, we can offer the guest a reimbursement of their deposit or a credit to reschedule their stay through March 31st, 2022, subject to availability and without distinction between Mid and High seasons. The only excluded dates are between 12/20/2021 and 01/02/2022.
- The hotel has established sanitary protocols and all guests must declare under oath that they understand, respect and will fulfil the protocols in their entirety. In addition, in acknowledgement that it is impossible to entirely contain Covid 19, guests must declare under oath that they understand that the hotel cannot be held responsible in the event of transmission of the virus, or any complications this may cause, whether this be for possible unprecedented closing, or any setback derived from such an event.
4 reasons to visit Patagonia in October
At Tierra Patagonia, you’ll find yourself completely surrounded by wilderness, and you can enjoy an endless array of outdoor excursions in Torres del Paine National Park. The architecture of the lodge is beautifully integrated with the landscape and offers stunning views.
A safe vacation with Tierra Hotels
At Tierra Hotels, our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our guests and staff. Find out all of the information in regards to our new standard of hygiene protocols and safety and security measures.