Family adventure in Patagonia
Tierra Patagonia is a friendly, welcoming hotel in a sublime location in the uttermost south of Chile. The hotel is surrounded by nature, in splendid isolation, overlooking Lake Sarmiento and the towering peaks of Torres del Paine National Park which was named a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in 1978.
At Tierra Patagonia, you’ll find yourself completely surrounded by wilderness, and you can enjoy an endless array of outdoor excursions. Whether you prefer to explore on foot, horseback, bike, or boat, our all-encompassing portfolio of activities delves into every corner of Torres del Paine.
Relaxation and pampering await you here after a day of exploring. Our Uma Spa restores your mind, body and soul, as do the warming fires and friendly service.
We believe that our family-friendly Tierra Patagonia hotel should be enjoyed by the whole gang. When planning that ultimate family vacation or long-awaited reunión, take advantage of our exclusive family package:
- Only adults pay – kids and teens up to 18 years old stay for free!*
- Each day enjoy 1 full-day or 2 half-day guided excursions – there’s something for all ages!
- 3 daily gourmet meals included (plus snacks)
- Transfers to and from nearby airports, so you don’t have to worry about any of the details between landing and getting to the hotel.
- Open bar for the adults
- Access to our Uma Spa – heated indoor pool, yoga studio, steam room, sauna and outdoor Jacuzzi
- Endless views of the Torres del Paine, right in our backyard
- The ultimate family adventure with memories that will last for a lifetime!
Please be aware that this offer is only available in certain times of the year. Contact our reservations team for the full details.
- Offer is valid for stays of 4 or more nights in All-Inclusive Program.
- One child free per paying adult.
- Applies to children under 18 years old by check-out date.
- May not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or discounted rate.
- Subject to availability. Limited quantity available.
- Not valid for buy-outs or group bookings.
- Rates include:
- Transfer to and from the local airport.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Open Bar (includes mineral water, sodas, juices, house wine and liquors). Premium wines and vintage liquors available for an additional cost.
- Two half day excursions or one full day excursion daily in small groups with other guests.
- Use of pools, sauna and Jacuzzi (massages, treatments and therapies are payable in hotel).
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Check in 15:00 hrs. Check out 11:00 hrs.