Enjoy an adventure in Patagonia with this family vacation package
Tierra Patagonia is a friendly, welcoming hotel in a sublime location in the uttermost south of Chile. The hotel is surrounded by nature, in splendid isolation, overlooking Lake Sarmiento and the towering peaks of Torres del Paine National Park which was named a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in 1978. Keep reading to find out about our great family vacation packages.
At Tierra Patagonia, you’ll find yourself completely surrounded by wilderness, and you can enjoy an endless array of outdoor excursions. Whether you prefer to explore on foot, horseback, bike, or boat, our all-encompassing portfolio of activities delves into every corner of Torres del Paine.
Relaxation and pampering await you here after a day of exploring. Our Uma Spa restores your mind, body and soul, as do the warming fires and friendly service.
We believe that our family-friendly Tierra Patagonia hotel should be enjoyed by the whole gang. When planning that ultimate family vacation or long-awaited reunión, take advantage of our exclusive family vacation packages:*
*Note: Please be aware that this offer is only available during certain times of the year and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or discounted rate. Contact our reservations team for the full details.
- Offer is valid for stays of 4 or more nights in All-Inclusive Program.
- One child free per paying adult.
- Applies to children under 18 years old by check-out date.
- May not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or discounted rate.
- Subject to availability. Limited quantity available.
- This offer is only available during certain times of the year.
- Not valid for buy-outs or group bookings.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Check in 15:00 hrs. Check out 11:00 hrs.
A safe vacation with Tierra Hotels
At Tierra Hotels, our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our guests and staff. Find out all of the information in regards to our new standard of hygiene protocols and safety and security measures.