Take 25% off your dream adventure
Give your loved ones something to look forward to in 2021
Last year was hard on everyone, which is why we’re rewarding those who are planning ahead with 25% off stays through March 31st, 2022. Book early to get this limited-time offer!
Choose your Tierra destination
Contact us and we will help you plan your dream trip!
Nature, adventure, self-care and relaxation await at Tierra Hotels.
- Valid only for new bookings made until February 28, 2021.
- Valid only for bookings of 4 or more nights at Tierra Atacama and Tierra Patagonia.
- Valid only for bookings of 3 or more nights at Tierra Chiloé.
- Not valid for travel during blackout dates December 20 – January 2.
- Subject to availability. Limited quantity available.
- Not applicable to group bookings or buy-outs.
- Offer valid for travel until March 31, 2022.
- May not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or discounted rate.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Values in USD.
- These rates are for foreigners non-resident in Chile and with the right to tax free accommodation.
- Check in 15:00 hrs. Check out 11:00 hrs.
- Due to the sanitary crisis resulting from the Covid 19 pandemic, the hotel reserves the right to halt operations if there is any risk that might affect the health of guests or employees, or should the health authorities not permit the hotel’s operations under any given circumstance.
- If the hotel is unable to operate during the dates of the reservation, for any reason, we can offer the guest a reimbursement of their deposit or a credit to reschedule their stay through March 31st, 2022, subject to availability and without distinction between Mid and High seasons. The only excluded dates are between 12/20/2021 and 01/02/2022.
- The hotel has established sanitary protocols and all guests must declare under oath that they understand, respect and will fulfil the protocols in their entirety. In addition, in acknowledgement that it is impossible to entirely contain Covid 19, guests must declare under oath that they understand that the hotel cannot be held responsible in the event of transmission of the virus, or any complications this may cause, whether this be for possible unprecedented closing, or any setback derived from such an event.