Why you should visit the Atacama Desert in Spring
Springtime in Atacama takes place between September and November, and it's also shoulder season in the world's driest desert!
Enjoy the stillness of this bucket-list destination and its main attractions away from the crowds.
*Price per person per night in double occupancy, based on a 4-night stay.
- Subject to availability. Limited quantity available.
- Valid for travel until December 19th, 2022.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Values in USD.
- These rates are for foreigners non-resident in Chile and with the right to tax free accommodation.
- Check in 15:00 hrs. Check out 11:00 hrs.
- Due to the sanitary crisis resulting from the Covid 19 pandemic, the hotel reserves the right to halt operations if there is any risk that might affect the health of guests or employees, or should the health authorities not permit the hotel’s operations under any given circumstance.
- If the hotel is unable to operate during the dates of the reservation, for any reason, we can offer the guest a reimbursement of their deposit or a credit to reschedule their stay through December 19th, 2022, subject to availability and without distinction between Mid and High seasons.
- The hotel has established sanitary protocols and all guests must declare under oath that they understand, respect and will fulfil the protocols in their entirety. In addition, in acknowledgement that it is impossible to entirely contain Covid 19, guests must declare under oath that they understand that the hotel cannot be held responsible in the event of transmission of the virus, or any complications this may cause, whether this be for possible unprecedented closing, or any setback derived from such an event.
4 reasons to visit the Atacama Desert in Spring
High in the northern desert of Chile, Tierra Atacama was designed by some of Chile’s most renowned architects, with regional sensibilities, eco-friendly design and boutique comforts firmly in mind. Spend your vacation with us for experiences that will leave you feeling fully restored by the time you leave.
A safe vacation with Tierra Hotels
At Tierra Hotels, our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our guests and staff. Find out all of the information in regards to our new standard of hygiene protocols and safety and security measures.