An architectural jaw-dropper, Tierra Chiloé overlooks verdant pastures and dramatic coastline on the remote, southern island of Chiloé, approximately two hours by plane from Santiago.
Nightly rate inclusions
- Accommodation, breakfast, lunch and gourmet dinner.
- Open bar (includes mineral water, soft drinks, juices, house wines and spirits).
- Premium wines and spirits are available for an additional cost.
- Two half day excursions or one full day excursion daily, in small groups with other guests.
- Use of spa facilities including indoor and outdoor pools, saunas and steam rooms, Jacuzzis (massages, therapies and spa treatments are paid locally).
- Scheduled airport transfers in shared vehicles. Private transfers or transfers outside of scheduled times are available for an additional cost. Check scheduled transfer times for Tierra Chiloé and Tierra Patagonia before booking flights.
- Rates are valid for bookings of up to 4 rooms per night. Bookings of 5 rooms or more is defined as a group; special conditions will apply.
- Rates are per room per night.
- Extra person rate applies when sharing a room with other guests, on a rollaway bed.
- *Maximum 1 additional person or child in a Superior room.
- We welcome children of 10 years or older.
- 2 nights minimum length of stay.
- Up to 1 rollaway bed can be accommodated in Pullao room only.
- Please advise any special requirements or allergies, in advance.
- Minimum age is 10 years old. We welcome children 10-17 years in a rollaway bed, sharing a room with adults.
- Check in: 3.00 pm / check out: 11.00 am. Services outside of these times are subject to availability.
- Transfers included in the rate are shared with other guests and at specific times.
- Make sure to check our transfer service itinerary prior to booking flights.
- Private transfers are available for an additional cost.
- Transfers from/to Castro are included in the 2 night minimum rate.
- Transfers from/to Puerto Montt are included in the rate from 3 nights or more, at the published times. (see schedules)
- Our hotels are set in remote locations and we have a strict cancellation policy. Guests must have travel insurance covering policy covering medical care and cancellation due to any reason.
- If 10 or more guests are traveling together, please contact our Guest Experience team for special conditions, at email@example.com