At Tierra Hotels, our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our guests and staff. We want you to enjoy a peaceful and comfortable vacation, without any worry. After these months of suspense, we are fully prepared to welcome you with friendly service, a varied list of excursions, delicious local cuisine, and rigorous security measures.
Here you will find all of the information in regards to our new standard of hygiene protocols and safety and security measures, designed to maintain our staff and guests safe, comfortable and truly cared for, while enjoying the wide open spaces that surround our hotels.
We invite you to review this information, so that you know what you can expect during your stay and how you will enjoy it.
If you have any concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our protocol follows the guidelines detailed by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Chilean Ministry of Health (MINSAL). We also have received the Safe Travels badge from the WTTC and Fedetur, which certifies our hygiene and health practices.
These are some of the general measures that we have implemented in each one of our hotels:
- Increased frequency of cleaning of all areas, surfaces and other elements exposed to the movement of people, be it workers or visitors, as well as in the closed-in common spaces in all areas of the hotels.
- Frequent ventilation of enclosed spaces.
- Monitoring the health of our staff through regular temperature checks.
- Obligatory use of masks for guests and staff, except in outdoor areas where a minimum distance of 1 meter can be maintained.
- Added disinfection points with hand sanitizer in all areas of the hotel.
You can also see the measures that we have implemented in each area of the hotel and the step-by-step experience of your trip:
- We ask our guests to complete their digital check-in online before arriving at the hotel, using an app that is available on all smart phones. In this same app you will be able to complete your signed health declaration and required waivers.
- The transfer from the airport to the hotel will carry a maximum of 6 people per van (2 people, or 4 from the same family in the case of the Ford Runners), leaving an empty space between guests traveling in separate parties.
- Upon arrival, we will do a temperature check for all guests using a contactless infrared thermometer.
- Your room key will be disinfected with UV rays before it is handed to you.
- Housekeeping will disinfect all luggage using disinfectant wipes before carrying them to your room.
- Each guest will be offered housekeeping service once per day and a turn-down service. If you do not wish to have our staff enter your room, we will provide you with a basic cleaning kit so that you can keep it tidy on your own terms.
- To reduce the number of people in the dining room, we are offering two services for each meal. You will be able to choose which one best accommodates you.
- Our daily menus will be available through the application on your smartphone. There you will be able to see all of the options that we have for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner services will all be offered a la carte and served at the table. You can also choose the Room Service option, where you will receive your food on a tray outside of your room.
- At the end of each meal service, the entire space, surfaces and table elements such as olive oil bottles, salt dispensers, etc. will be disinfected.
- When using the spa, you should arrive ready, with your robe on from your room. For your safety, the lockers for storing your personal items will not be used.
- Our Jacuzzis and saunas will remain closed. The pools will be open with a reduced capacity.
- The sun loungers and chairs in the spa will be available with a 1 meter distance in between, and will be frequently sanitized.
- The shops will be open with a maximum capacity of 2 people at a time.
- For your safety, touching or trying on clothes is not permitted. The products that you wish to purchase will be handed over to you by the shop’s staff.
- Excursions will take place in groups of no more than 6 people. In the van transfers, there will be an empty space left between guests from separate parties.
- Guides, drivers and guests must use masks at all times, except when outdoors, where they are allowed to remove their masks, always while maintaining a distance of 1 meter.
If a guest develops symptoms or suspects they might have been exposed, they will be isolated in their room until they can be transferred to the regional hospital. We will assist them with all admission paperwork, required documentation and communication with the health establishment.
The situation provoked by Covid-19 is constantly changing, thus our security and hygiene protocol is subject to modifications in accordance with the new measures or restrictions enacted by health authorities.
We are counting on your commitment and responsibility so that you and our other guests can all enjoy your vacations safely.