- All reservations should be requested in writing and will be confirmed in the same way.
- To guarantee the booking, we require a payment of 30% of the total of the reservation.
- Reservations will not be confirmed until the deposit has been received.
- The remainder of the total value of the booking should be paid at least 30 days prior to the guest’s arrival date at the hotel.
- Any booking that does not comply with these requirements will be subject to cancellation without prior notice by Tierra Hotels.
Our cancellation policies vary depending on the time limits as follows:
- Cancellations made 91 or more days prior to the arrival date: no charge.
- Cancellations made between 90 to 61 days prior to the arrival date: 20% of the total value (rack).
- Cancellations made between 60 to 31 days prior to the arrival date: 30% of the total value (rack).
- Cancellations made 30 days before arrival or less: 100% of the total value (rack).
If 10 or more guests are traveling together, please contact our Guest Experience team for special conditions, at email@example.com.
Our hotels are set in remote locations and we have a strict cancellation policy. Guests must have travel insurance covering policy covering medical care and cancellation due to any reason.