Take part in the race at the end of the world, and enjoy the incredible scenery of Patagonia from day one, with all the creature comforts of Hotel Tierra Patagonia.
The Patagonia Running Festival is an opportunity for runners to experience one of the most incredible places on the planet – Torres del Paine National Park. Make it an unforgettable journey by staying at Tierra Patagonia.
Our program for runners has been specially designed to enable guests who are participating in the marathon to not only enjoy the facilities of the hotel, but also to benefit from extra amenities and services. We’ll support your preparation before and after the big day, whilst ensuring that you can immerse yourself in the magic of Patagonia
A special menu to ensure optimum physical condition, full spa amenities and treatments to relax and recuperate post-race as well as a selection of personalized excursions are all part of the experience in Tierra Patagonia.
Conditions and prices:
Available: From Thursday 6th to Monday 10th October 2022.
*Promotional Price per person per night based on 2 people sharing a standard double room.
- Promotion valid for a minimum of 3 nights all inclusive program.
- Available from 6th – 10th October 2022.
- In order to enjoy the additional benefits, we need proof that you are participating in the Patagonia Running Festival or covering the event. (runners, their partners, photographers, journalists, etc.)
- Offer is personal and non transferable.
- May not be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- Not valid for group reservations (8 or more people)
- Places are limited and subject to availability.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Check in 15:00 hrs. Check out 11:00 hrs.
The program is valid for the purchase of a 4 day/3 night all inclusive stay at Tierra Patagonia and includes:
Come and experience Tierra
A safe vacation with Tierra Hotels
At Tierra Hotels, our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our guests and staff. Find out all of the information in regards to our new standard of hygiene protocols and safety and security measures.