Tierra Patagonia is an all-inclusive hotel which is ideally situated for exploring Torres del Paine National Park. This sustainable, remote lodge is the perfect choice for a luxury Patagonia vacation, offering daily guided excursions to hike, bike, horse-ride or drive in and around the park.
All Patagonia vacation packages of 3 days and more include transfers to the hotel, lodging, Patagonian cuisine and open bar, daily guided excursions, use of the indoor, heated pool, sauna and jacuzzi.
Set amid a big-sky landscape with uninterrupted views of the Torres del Paine Massif, Tierra Patagonia is located one hours’ drive from Puerto Natales in the south of Chile. The low-slung lodge winds for 650 feet along the base of a bluff, its aerodynamic shape barely interrupting the famous Patagonia wind, carried in from the Southern Ice Field.
Nightly rate inclusions
- Accommodation, breakfast, lunch and gourmet dinner.
- Open bar (includes mineral water, soft drinks, juices, house wines and spirits). Premium wines and spirits are available for an additional cost.
- Two half day excursions or one full day excursion daily, in small groups with other guests.
- Use of spa facilities including indoor and outdoor pools, saunas and steam rooms, Jacuzzis (massages, therapies and spa treatments are paid locally).
- Scheduled airport transfers in shared vehicles. Private transfers or transfers outside of scheduled times are available for an additional cost. Check scheduled transfer times for Tierra Patagonia before booking flights.
- Rates are valid for bookings of up to 4 rooms per night. Bookings of 5 rooms or more is defined as a
group; special conditions will apply.
- Rates are per room per night.
- Extra person rate applies when sharing a room with other guests, on a rollaway bed. *Maximum 1 additional person or child in a Superior room.
- We welcome children of 10 years or older.
- 3 nights minimum length of stay.
Up to 1 extra bed available in Superior rooms only.
- Please advise any special requirements or allergies, in advance.
- Minimum age is 10 years old. We welcome children 10-17 years in a rollaway bed, sharing a room with adults.
- Check in: 3.00 pm / check out: 11.00 am. Services outside of these times are subject to availability.
- Transfers included in the rate are shared with other guests and at specific times.
- Make sure to check our transfer service itinerary prior to booking flights.
- Private transfers are available for an additional cost.
- Transfers from/to Puerto Natales, Punta Arenas, Cerro Castillo and El Calafate included at published times only.
- Please check published transfer schedules for specific times and important information about international transfers from/to El Calafate in Argentina.
- Our hotels are set in remote locations and we have a strict cancellation policy. Guests must have travel insurance covering policy covering medical care and cancellation due to any reason.
- If 10 or more guests are traveling together, please contact our Guest Experience team for special conditions, at email@example.com