All-inclusive hotel rates – Luxury Patagonia Vacation
Tierra Patagonia is an all-inclusive hotel which is ideally situated for exploring Torres del Paine National Park. This sustainable, remote lodge is the perfect choice for a luxury Patagonia vacation, offering daily guided excursions to hike, bike, horse-ride or drive in and around the park.
All programs of 3 days and more include transfers to the hotel, lodging, Patagonian cuisine and open bar, daily guided excursions, use of the indoor, heated pool, sauna and jacuzzi.
- Regular transfers at the published times are included in ALL INCLUSIVE programs of 3 or more nights, to and from Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales and Cerro Castillo. *Please review transfer times before buying your tickets.
- Regular transfers at published times to and from El Calafate, Argentina, are available in ALL INCLUSIVE programs of 4 or more nights with no additional cost.
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Open Bar (includes mineral water, sodas, juices, house wine and liquors). Premium wines and vintage liquors available for an additional cost.
- Two half day excursions or one full day excursion daily in small groups with other guests.
- Use of pool, sauna and Jacuzzi (massages, treatments and therapies payable in the hotel).
- Children under four years old travel free sharing a room with at least one paying adult.
- These rates are for foreigners non-resident in Chile and with the right to tax free accommodation.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice.