All-inclusive hotel rates – Luxury Patagonia Vacation
Tierra Patagonia is an all-inclusive hotel which is ideally situated for exploring Torres del Paine National Park. This sustainable, remote lodge is the perfect choice for a luxury Patagonia vacation, offering daily guided excursions to hike, bike, horse-ride or drive in and around the park.
All Patagonia vacation packages of 3 days and more include transfers to the hotel, lodging, Patagonian cuisine and open bar, daily guided excursions, use of the indoor, heated pool, sauna and jacuzzi.
Patagonia Vacation Rates include:
- Regular transfers at the published times are included in ALL INCLUSIVE programs of 3 or more nights, to and from Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales and Cerro Castillo. *Please review transfer times before buying your tickets.
- Transfers to and from El Calafate, Argentina, are available at an additional cost.
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner, with tasty Patagonian cuisine.
- Open Bar (includes mineral water, sodas, juices, house wine and liquors). Premium wines and vintage liquors available for an additional cost.
- Two half day excursions or one full day excursion daily in small groups with other guests. Check out our portfolio of Patagonia and Torres del paine Tours
- Use of pool, sauna and Jacuzzi (massages, treatments and therapies payable in the hotel).
- One adult pays single rate. Two adults sharing a room pay the double rate each.
- Child rates (10-17 years) apply when child shares a room with at least one paying adult in an extra bed.
- Family Rooms (Connected): There is a minimum rate of 4 adults paying double. Additional guests pay the corresponding rate according totheir age. (Max 6 guests).
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Check in 15:00 hrs. Check out 11:00 hrs.
- Last-minute flight changes (within 24 hours before arrival) may incur an extra cost for the guest in case an additional transfer is required.