Why you should travel to Chile in October
Discover Chile at its prime! It's springtime in the southern hemisphere between late September to early December, which means our most iconic landscapes are in full bloom.
Travel before December 20th to enjoy the main attractions of Chile's bucket-list destinations away from the crowds and take advantage of our competitive low season rates!
Choose your Tierra destination
- Subject to availability. Limited quantity available.
- Valid for travel until October 31st, 2022.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Values in USD.
- These rates are for foreigners non-resident in Chile and with the right to tax free accommodation.
- Check in 15:00 hrs. Check out 11:00 hrs.
- Due to the sanitary crisis resulting from the Covid 19 pandemic, the hotel reserves the right to halt operations if there is any risk that might affect the health of guests or employees, or should the health authorities not permit the hotel’s operations under any given circumstance.
- If the hotel is unable to operate during the dates of the reservation, for any reason, we can offer the guest a reimbursement of their deposit or a credit to reschedule their stay through December 19th, 2022, subject to availability and without distinction between Mid and High seasons.
- The hotel has established sanitary protocols and all guests must declare under oath that they understand, respect and will fulfil the protocols in their entirety. In addition, in acknowledgement that it is impossible to entirely contain Covid 19, guests must declare under oath that they understand that the hotel cannot be held responsible in the event of transmission of the virus, or any complications this may cause, whether this be for possible unprecedented closing, or any setback derived from such an event.
4 reasons to visit Chile in October
Tierra Hotels is a collection of three family owned and run boutique lodges, which are inspired by Chile’s amazing nature. We offer tailor-made excursions and an authentic gastronomy in journeys which combine active adventure with relaxation in our spas. Discover Tierra Atacama in San Pedro de Atacama, Tierra Chiloé on the Island of Chiloé and Tierra Patagonia, in Torres del Paine National Park.