Friday 27th March 2020
Like many of you, we have been affected by the spread of Covid 19, and following the announcement of border closure by the Chilean Government, we have had to close our hotels early this season.
Here is our latest update on the situation, and information to help you plan for a future stay with us.
We have now contacted all our clients and guests who were due to stay with us up until the end of the 19-20 season (31st May 2020) and have offered an alternative travel date with no penalty (with the exception of the period December 20th 2020 – 2nd January 2021, where the published rate will apply).
In line with other countries around the world, we are protecting our staff by actively practicing “social distancing” while we work from home.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com and we will reply to you as soon as we can. Normal office hours are 9am-6pm Monday to Friday.
We want to help you enjoy the Tierra experience later this year and can now encourage you to travel once it is safe to do so, by offering flexible booking conditions to make it easier for you.
We now require only 10% of the value of your stay to guarantee your booking, and the balance is due 30 days before you are due to travel. You can cancel any time before the 30 day deadline, and there will be no penalty.
- Cancellations 30 days or more before arrival date; No charge
- Cancellations 15 – 29 days before arrival date; 25% cancellation fee, or change the date of travel within the same season at no extra charge*.
- Cancellation 14-0 days before arrival date; 100% cancellation fee, or change the date of travel within the same season at no extra charge* *fees may apply where rates change between seasons
- Tierra Atacama: 5th July 2020
- Tierra Chiloé: 12th September 2020
- Tierra Patagonia: 1st October 2020
We would like to ask our community to take all of the necessary measures to protect their own health and of others. Together we can all help to stop the spread of this virus and be a part of the solution, motivating the industry to create more consciousness of our community and the environment. When we are supportive of each other, we can generate positive changes in the world.