To celebrate your new life together, we have created our adventure honeymoon package just for this occasion with lots of special extras to enjoy!
Our family-owned and sustainably run Tierra Adventure and Spa Hotels seek to awaken each and every one of the senses during your time with us. The Tierra Experience goes far beyond the serenity of our spas and dining. From the attentive service to our expert guides to the small details in the rooms, everything has been thoughtfully constructed with the intention of making our guests’ experience flawless. Not a single element in or around our boutique lodges – no matter how subtle – is there by pure chance.
We pair inspiring experiences with moments of pure relaxation, while embracing a strong relationship with the surrounding landscape, wildlife and local communities. Friendly and knowledgeable staff and guides are on hand to enhance that relationship and ensure you have a seamless adventure during your stay with us.
Tierra Hotels help you get under the skin of Patagonia, Chiloé and the Atacama Desert with excursions led by the most knowledgeable guides. At Tierra Hotels, you can experience everything from adrenaline packed hikes, to out-of-the-way scenic tours, bike rides and horseback riding.
Excursions are booked on property, giving our team a chance to meet you and help you find the best activities to experience during your stay.
Our adventure-spa Honeymoon Package at Tierra Hotels aims to make that once-in-a-lifetime vacation even more unforgettable.
Book 5 nights or more at your favorite Tierra destination or plan a combined stay at our hotels in all-inclusive program and you will receive – as our gift to you:
- 1 night at The Ritz Carlton Santiago de Chile, buffet breakfast included
- A complimentary night at the Clos Apalta Residence, Colchagua
- Transfers to the Ritz Carlton Santiago and Colchagua
- A 30-minute relaxation massage each
- 1 bottle of champagne in your room on arrival
USD $ 3,400
per person in a double room for a 5-night stay
- Regular transfers to and from local Airports.
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Open Bar (includes mineral water, sodas, juices, house wine and liquors). Premium wines and vintage liquors available for an additional cost.
- Two half day excursions or one full day excursion daily in small groups with other guests.
- Use of pools, sauna and Jacuzzi (massages, treatments and therapies are payable in hotel)
- These rates are for foreigners non-resident in Chile and with the right to tax free accommodation.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice.
- Check in 15:00 hrs. Check out 11:00 hrs.
- In the case of delays or cancellations of flights (with less than 24 hours notice) we reserve the right to charge for any additional transfer service.
- Regular transfers at published times to and from El Calafate, Argentina, are available in ALL INCLUSIVE programs of 4 or more nights with no additional cost.