The island of Chiloé, an archipelago covered in woodlands and edged in by the Pacific Ocean in northern Patagonia, is an underestimated but fascinating stop on any adventure in Chile. A land steeped in myth and legend, distinguished by its stilted houses, evergreen landscapes and enchanting hospitality, Chiloé is a magical place.
Celebrating the local island traditions and a unique geographical setting with natural ease, Tierra Chiloé Adventure and Spa Hotel seeks to immerse you in the best of this archipelago, which is awash in verdant pastures, dramatic coastline and scenic clifftops.
Whether you’re traveling with the family, on a couple’s break or adventurous honeymoon, at Tierra Chiloé you have the freedom to enjoy your vacation, your way.
On booking a 4-night or more all-inclusive stay at Tierra Chiloé, you can choose between the following options to personalize your adventure:
- We invite one child or teenager per paying adult to stay for FREE, dining and enjoying every excursion with you.
- 1 night at the Mandarin Oriental hotel in Santiago (Superior Club Room), breakfast included.*
Our All-Inclusive Program includes:
- Each day enjoy 1 full-day or 2 half-day guided excursions
- 3 daily gourmet meals included (plus snacks)
- Transfers to and from nearby airports, so you don’t have to worry about any of the details between landing and getting to the hotel.
- Open bar (includes mineral water, sodas, juices, house wine and liquors)
- Access to our Uma Spa – heated indoor pool, steam room and sauna
* Book your complimentary night in Santiago with the executive in charge of your reservation or tell us your preferred date in the additional comments section.
USD $ 3,300
per person in a double room for a 4-night stay
- Only valid for stays within January 3rd and April 30, 2020
- One child free per paying adult; up to 2 free kids per reservation. Applies to children under 18 years old by check-out date
- Rates subject to change without prior notice.
- Check in 15:00 hrs. Check out 11:00 hrs.
- In the case of delays or cancellations of flights (with less than 24 hours notice) we reserve the right to charge for any additional transfer service.